Shift leader production
Vi vokser og trenger flere dyktige medarbeidere. Vi søker nå etter en skiftleder i produksjonen.
Søknadsfrist er 15 juni.
Ta kontakt med email@example.com ved spørsmål.
The Operations Supervisor reports to the Site Operations Manager and directs one or more area of the manufacturing environment in order to meet production, quality and cost objectives, overseeing the day-to-day operations of one or two shifts. This incumbent will determine requirements for equipment, materials, and manpower resources. The incumbent represents Operations on cross-functional leadership teams to drive site and business goals, and is responsible for Operational results within teams/units at the facility
Job description – some of the main responsibilities:
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated.
- Use Global Performance Management System frequently and receive regular feedback from Operations Manager.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Contribute to receive operational results. Drive execution of operations improvement plans, help set operations improvement goals, ensure priorities and accountabilities are clear, provide resources and removes obstacles to ensure success.
- Drive execution of operations improvement plans, help set employees improvement goals, ensure priorities and accountabilities are always clear within employees, provide resources and remove obstacles to ensure success.
- Oversee the practice of all health and safety procedures, ensuring that safety is employees’ top priority.
- Understand a safe operation of the business unit and comply with legal, legislative and corporate safety requirements.
- Contribute that manufacturing team members meet site goals and objectives.
- Participate in the establishment of sites’ annual operating plans.
- Ensure tracking and use of key performance indicators to promote improved operational and business results.
Qualifications – we are looking for:
- Demonstrated successful experience in leading and managing individuals and teams.
- Knowledge of assigned manufacturing industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.
- Good organisational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
- Good leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization
- Good language skills, in both English and Norwegian are required
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
NTP Avery Dennison offers:
- A good and creative working environment in a technical driven organisation.
- Interesting and challenging work tasks in a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions.
- An expansive company under constant development
- Competitive Wage levels and good personnel and pension insurances and welfare benefits
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.4 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.